The Kernel for Notes Calendar to Outlook tool provides the following two ways to perform migration:
- Add File(s): Allows adding .nsf file(s) available on your computer to convert into .pst or .xls. With this option, you can add multiple files to the software for conversion.
- Add Domino File(s): Allows to browse the nsf file directly from Lotus Domino Server to convert into .pst or .xls file(s). However, to add file directly from Domino Server, you need to provide Login details of Domino Server.
The Notes Calendar to Outlook tool supports almost all versions of Lotus Notes, Lotus Domino Server, MS Outlook, and MS Excel. Following are the versions supported by the software:
- Lotus Notes 9.0.1/9.0/8/7/6
- Lotus Domino Server 9.0.1/8.5.3/8.5/8.0/7.0/6.5/6.0
- MS Outlook 2013 (both 32 bit and 64 bit)/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98/97
- MS Excel 2013/2010/2007/2003/XP/2000/97/95
Kernel for Notes Calendar to Outlook conversion tool can be installed on MS Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95. If you want to get well-versed with the features and functionality of the software, then downloading the free demo version is a wise decision. The demo version of Notes Calendar to Outlook tool allows you to convert single nsf file at a time and saves first 5 calendar items available in it. To save all calendar items, purchase of the full version is required.