What are the keys features of Notes to Outlook conversion tool?
Some of the features of NSF to PST conversion tool are as follows:
- Migrates emails alongwith attachments, email details such as tasks, appointments, personal address books, calendars, journals, contacts, notes and so on from Lotus Notes environment to Exchange environment and MS Outlook Personal Folders (PST).
- Preserves email properties and original formatting.
- Saves converted files to PST file formats and Exchange server profile.
- Saves converted files in HTML, RTF and Text modes.
- Converts unlimited Domino Server mailboxes to Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Effectively performs single and multiple file conversion.
- Supports every version of Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, Lotus Domino Server and MS Exchange Server.
- Supports Unicode character conversion.
- Available as free demo version.
- Provides user-friendly, interactive, simple, self-descriptive user interface.
What are the various versions supported by NSF to PST conversion tool?
NSF to PST conversion tool supports every version of Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, Lotus Domino Server and MS Exchange Server.
- Lotus Notes: 5.0, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0, 8.5
- MS Outlook: 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007,2010 and 2013
- Lotus Domino Server: 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0, 8.5
- MS Exchange Server: 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007,2010 and 2013
- Windows: 2000, 2003, XP, Vista 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
What are the saving options provided by NSF to PST conversion tool?
NSF to PST conversion tool saves converted NSF files in PST file or Exchange Server profile. The converted files could be saved in HTML, RTF as well as Text modes.
Mention some of the limitations of the demo version of NSF to PST conversion software.
Some of the limitations of NSF to PST conversion software are as follows:
- The software converts only a single file.
- Save in Exchange Server saving option is functional only in the full version of the software.
- Saves only first 10 converted emails per folder of every existing folder.
What are the important requirements for NSF to PST conversion tool?
NSF to PST conversion tool requires installation of Lotus Notes and MS Outlook on the host computer where migration is to be performed as the tool will not work if Lotus Notes and MS Outlook are not installed on the host computer. Lotus Domino Server should be in working condition while utilizing the Convert Domino Server mailbox.
Why is it recommended to use demo version before purchasing the software?
The demo version must be used before making actual purchase of the complete version of the software such that a user can analyze the features, functionalities, capabilities of the software and can understand the complete working of the utility. If satisfied by the capabilities of the demo version only then user must purchase the full version of the software else not.
What is the difference between the demo version and full version of the software?
Using the demo version of the software user can only convert one NSF file and can save 10 items of every folder existing in the NSF file. The converted emails then can be saved in PST file format that can be easily accessed using MS Outlook. On the other hand, full version allows converting and saving unlimited number of NSF files to PST files.
Give the link for purchasing the NSF to PST file conversion software.
Using link given below user can purchase the NSF to PST conversion tool.